The Mifflin Township Service Department is looking for a full-time Service Specialist II. The starting salary will depend on experience and whether the candidate possesses a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) at the time of consideration.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their resume and complete an online application at https://mifflin-oh.gov/contact-us/human-resources/application-for-employment/ by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, August 21, 2022
Service Specialist II will maintain and repair township roads, cemeteries, facilities, properties and vehicles.
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform general and routine maintenance and repair of Township roads, parking lots, and walkways
· Operate and perform general and preventative maintenance of Township-owned vehicles
· Operate and perform general and preventative maintenance of various types of light and heavy motorized construction equipment
· Operate and maintain various types of handheld and motorized tools
· Perform general groundskeeping maintenance and repair
· Perform various tasks and activities before, during, and after cemetery burials, funeral ceremonies, memorial services, etc.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or GED; and
· At least one year as Service Specialist I or the equivalent in related experience and/or training
· Valid Ohio Driver’s License
· Ability to work irregular, overtime, and on-call hours to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Ability to obtain CDL within six months of employment, if applicable