Next Board of Trustees meetings: 3:30 p.m. Dec. 18, 2013 and 10 a.m. Jan. 6, 2013.
With fall in full swing consider these recreational fire guidelines.
Division of Fire September run statistics.
Fire Chief Timothy Taylor named to the Central Ohio Trauma System Board of Directors.
Mifflin Township is hiring part-time dispatchers. Deadline is Dec. 13, 2013.
Gahanna's Cintas employees had a fire drill Oct. 31, 2013. Mifflin Township Division of Fire added a little spark. Read the press release.
Lots in Section M, Block 2 of Mifflin Cemetery are now for sale to residents and nonresidents. Visit the cemetery page of the website for details.
Grove City house destroyed Oct. 22, 2013 by candle fire. Read National Fire Prevention Association candle safety tips.
How to properly dispose of prescription medications.
- Explorers now fully outfitted - Mifflin Township Division of Fire donates retired gear to aspiring firefighters.
- OSU magazine features Deputy Chief Kauser - See the story on Mifflin Township Division of Fire's Deputy Chief Fred Kauser on Page 10 of the Inspire magazine.
- Mifflin Fire responds to highway teenager fatality - Read the Channel 4 story or Channel 6 coverage.
- Primrose School students visit Station 133 - Read more and see photos.
- Get real-time traffic updates - Go to http://ohgo.com/.
- 2-year-old found unconscious in backyard pool - Read the press release. See the Channel 6 news story.
- Division of Fire offers freshmen blood pressure screenings - 614 Gahanna Lincoln High School incoming freshmen had blood pressure screenings Aug. 13, 2013.
- New medic added to fleet - A new medic is on the streets of Mifflin Township.
- Locate or report a lost pet - Franklin County has a convenient website to locate a lost pet: www.myfcph.org/lostpet.php.
- Sign up for Code Red - Those who sign up for Code Red will receive phone and e-mail messages from their local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Or sign up for wireless emergency alerts at www.ready.gov/alerts.
- Water relief on way for Leonard Park residents - Franklin County Commissioners at their May 14, 2013 meeting approved DLZ Inc. for the engineering and design of the Leonard Park water project. Read the press release or letter to residents.
- New tornado siren resides in Mifflin Township - Franklin County installed a new tornado siren on Wyandotte Avenue May 28, 2013. Read more about the county's initiative to add outdoor warning sirens.
- Download PulsePoint App - The Columbus Division of Fire launched a lifesaving smart phone app.
- 2013 Student Government Days - 240 Gahanna Lincoln High School students get real-life fire safety training. See photos. Read press release and The Columbus Dispatch story.
- Mifflin Township Police first to respond to home invasion incident - Read the press release.
- Mifflin Township Division of Fire - Review the June 2013 Emergency Run Summary.
- Rear-facing or front-facing car seat? - Watch this YouTube video for a shocking surprise.
- Storm Water Management Program - Keep our waters clean. How you can help.
- Clinton-Mifflin Land Use Plan - Year two result report on the Clinton-Mifflin Land Use Plan
- Holiday Schedule - The Mifflin Township administrative offices will observe the following 2013 holidays.
- Recycling Drop off Locations - Recycling Centers
- See what we have for sale! - GovDeal Auctions